The Good & the Beautiful History Year 1

I've been silent lately. Lots happening. We had my sis-in-law and her family visit. They left last week. My boys, Brent and Caleb will be home August 9th. I'm super excited. Annette is home too!!!

I haven't got pics of everything we will use this year. In fact, I've been so scatter brained that I haven't got all my ducks in a row. Hopefully, by Sept. I'll have it all together.

I also got a new desktop and haven't switched all my photos which makes it hard to blog with no pics.

For history, I'm excited and I haven't been excited about history for a few years now. We will use The Good and the Beautiful (G&B). 
The Good & the Beautiful History Year 1
The reason I'm excited is because I'm going to use this with four of my kiddos: Caleb 11th, Brent 10th, Ethan 9th, and Lance 7th. We haven't done history together in years.

At first, I was going to have everyone use their own history and I'm kinda sad that Lance won't be studying the 50 States. BUT I think this will work for us.

Here is a video of what I got.



The kids and I have already started playing the game. I'm pleased to say all those years of Heart of Dakota paid off for Annette. She knows many of the answers.

With Caleb I will add a Government course.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Use The Thinking Tree Journals for 8th Grade

Update on Our 8th Grade Year with Using The Thinking Tree

Fun-Schooling Ethan (8th Grade)