Teach by Example - Mom School Week 3 (2017)

Three weeks into Mom School already!!!!
Time goes by so quickly when you're having fun =)
As our family nears the big move (that we've been waiting for, for years now) my Mom School has slowed but I was able to complete two days worth of journal pages using the Winter Girls Journal!

My Learning Something new was rereading my Trim Healthy Mama books again to learn about E meals. 

A few weeks ago my sister mentioned that she was going to give Trim Healthy Mama a go, so I decided to join her. I love eating low glycemic but have been having too many cheats lately. My hemoglobin blood test shows a slight high as well as my Triglycerides. Actually my Tryglycerides have sky rocketed! This is with me just cheating a few meals a week! Crazy what eating sugar and bread can do.

I have been reading from Different by Sally Clarkson and along with what Sarah Janisse Brown has shared, I'm really understanding Lance.  

I am adding a few books to my stack. Some easy reads because of me being busy with the move I wanted something fun. Someone recommended Skinny School, hehe.

Please share your Mom School week by linking up below.



Homeschooling6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Use The Thinking Tree Journals for 8th Grade

Update on Our 8th Grade Year with Using The Thinking Tree

Fun-Schooling Ethan (8th Grade)