Coffee, Coffee, Coffee

My mug for the day ☕ Love Chick-fil-A! Just coffee with cream. Keeping it simple on a Friday.



Saturday's coffee.
Just cream today 🐄 Enjoying coffee from a Darth Vader ☕ mug. This one belongs to Brent. He received the mug as a CHRISTmas gift from his sister.


Monday's coffee: drip coffee with a tablespoon of butter, MCT oil, and a scoop of vanilla bean protein powder.

Tuesday's cup of java: drip coffee with a tablespoon of Kerrygold butter, MCT Oil, and a scoop of Vanilla Bean Protein Powder. Yum! Yup, that's why I'm drinking this yummy coffee in my YUM mug =)


Rainy, thunderyWednesday morning but it cleared up enough for me to take the kids swimming. I had an antioxidant and gelatin-rich coffee, with some healthy fats: butter & MCT Oil in a Snoopy mug.


This coffee and mug arrived in the mail for Josh. He let me be the first to drink out of it. I love the shape, size, and thickness.
Today I used my Aeropress. Made a gelatin rich antioxidant coffee with butter and MCT Oil. I was going to add a scoop of protein powder but wanted to taste the coffee since it was a new brand.

What's in your coffee this morning

Friday's mug (to be determined, haha)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Use The Thinking Tree Journals for 8th Grade

Update on Our 8th Grade Year with Using The Thinking Tree

Fun-Schooling Ethan (8th Grade)