Look What We Found

I was excited to see this in my neighborhood!
Little Free Library
This is between two houses on a little path to the pool. I had seen it before but from an angle where I couldn't tell what it was. I usually saw it as we were driving away.

Yesterday Annette and I passed it and I was so super excited to see it was a Little Free Library and my kids knew about it!!! Can you believe that, and they didn't even tell their mama!

We peeked inside, Annette found a book she was interested in reading and so did I. And because we didn't want to just take, plus we have tons of books at home, we walked home, and returned with six books to add to the Little Free Library.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Use The Thinking Tree Journals for 8th Grade

Update on Our 8th Grade Year with Using The Thinking Tree

Fun-Schooling Ethan (8th Grade)