Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day we were busy packing. We will be moving this week! Yay, we are so excited. With that said we didn't do much for Valentine's Day. Our oven stopped working a few weeks ago so we didn't even bake cookies.
 What we did do was buy the kids some yummy Krispy Kreme donuts! They loved the heart shaped ones. Yup, even my boys were "fighting" over who gets what, haha, Thankfully there were 6 heart shaped ones.
 I stayed away. I've had too many cheats during the holidays that my Triglycerides were up when I was tested a few weeks ago. So back to being super strict again. No giving in to these yummies!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Use The Thinking Tree Journals for 8th Grade

Update on Our 8th Grade Year with Using The Thinking Tree

Fun-Schooling Ethan (8th Grade)