Backpack Day

Saturday the 13th Annette and I helped out with passing out backpacks and school supplies. It was a lot of fun. I love seeing all the excited kids come through the line.

We went with my Sister-in-law and niece. Of course our first stop was Starbucks!

Selfie of Annette and I :)

Annette and her cousin picking out a backpack.

Because Annette was helping she was able to pick a backpack too. The one she's holding is what she picked. There were a lot pretty quilted ones this year.

We arrived at 7:30 and stayed till about 11:00 helping out. I was able to get a backpack for Lance too! I picked the robot one pictured above. I think he'll like it.

My niece treated us to lunch at Whataburger. It was fun and I enjoyed hanging out with my niece and sis and taking a selfie with my daughter :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Use The Thinking Tree Journals for 8th Grade

Update on Our 8th Grade Year with Using The Thinking Tree

Fun-Schooling Ethan (8th Grade)