It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails (water)

Wow, day 26 already! I have four days of vitamins left (and another months worth is on its way!). Wahoo. Below is an unedited picture of my hair taken by me =) My hair isn't as red as some of the other photos. The lighting in some photos makes my hair color a bit off.
My hair hasn't grown a whole lot, although I've noticed near my forehead and sides where since my baby days hair hasn't been there~ some new hair growth in those areas but not length, so not sure what's going on there. My hair is really curly so it's hard to tell.

I have a lot of curls under the first layer of my hair too. Like really tight curls.
I had to take these pictures myself with my phone so there aren't a lot of pictures with me showing the back, sorry.

Even though these are not the greatest photos for the It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails challenge, I do like that you all can see a more natural look of my hair.
It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails has you take two vitamin supplements and says to drink eight cups of water. And that's just what I've been doing. I drink two 32 ounce jars of water a day. Thankfully I've always drank a lot of water so it's not something that I have to force down.

You can always make tea or lemonade and count that as water too if you don't like plain water. 
16oz glass of Lemonade:
Juice 2 or 3 lemons (although lemons are the best to get the living enzymes you can also use 3 tablespoons of lemon juice)
Add stevia to taste or 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup and a little stevia,
add ice and that's it.

So stay hydrated and drink your water!

These supplements are pretty big. Think horse pill size. Thankfully they don't taste bad. At least for me they are not that hard to take and this is coming from a woman who doesn't like these compacted grassy taste vitamins. I've taken them with just water but usually I take it with lemonade or tea.

The Hair, Skin, Nails supplement have peppermint oil and stevia add to the coating of the vitamin which makes it easier to go down.

If you really don't like taking these kind of supplements because of the size try downing them with tea or lemonade or whatever drink you like (orange juice perhaps).

The smell isn't too bad either because of the peppermint oil.
Since taking It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails, I've mentioned how soft my skin is (like really soft) and how a mysterious rash or dry patches have disappeared! I think I mentioned how soft my feet are now too! I don't have severely cracked or dry feet but they are dry. I try to remember to put lotion or oils on them but forget quite often.

Around my heels, they are soft. They are not super smooth or anything but there is a big improvement. Less white creases and rough patches are going away.

I'm really liking my It Works! Skin, Hair, Nails supplement. I love that I'm getting my daily dose of Selenium and most of my zinc along with other goodies.  

Read more:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Use The Thinking Tree Journals for 8th Grade

Update on Our 8th Grade Year with Using The Thinking Tree

Fun-Schooling Ethan (8th Grade)