It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails Day 17

Wow, I went more than a week with reporting how my It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails 90 Day Challenge is going. Just been busy. I was going to do a whole other weeks worth of daily post but getting in and out of that white t-shirt is a pain, hehe.

Not a whole lot of change. My hair is still being "freaky" as Lance would say ~with that gap of hair missing, so embarrassing. I always pull my hair back so I NEVER noticed before.

Here is a Day 2, Day 7, and today's picture. I'm on Day 17.
Nothing much yet but it's still early in the game.
These pictures were taken the first week I started.
My hair isn't much longer (yet). I think on Day 4 it was about the same as today's.

What I have noticed is my skin is super, super soft. Even my feet are softer. 

I have always had rashes. Ever since I was a kid. I usually got them below my elbow but they'd pop up other places too. The rashes would come and go. I've noticed since I've changed my eating habits 3+ years ago many of them have gone away without popping up. 

A few months ago I had some itchy-ness on my belly. Not a full blown rash but it itched. My belly button area was dry and itchy too. Weird, I know. I would put cream or oils but it didn't go away and of course I'd forget to do this regularly. Well, since taking It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails both mysterious itchy patches have gone away. No oils, creams, or Linda- concoctions (what hubby calls witches brew because I'm always putting something natural together for our ailments, lol).

One of the biggest things (and I'm not saying I'm healed) is my bottom lip (yup, another weirdness thing going on). Ever since I had oral surgery 4 years ago (wow, has it been that long) I do believe they hit a nerve (which is NOT good because you can go totally numb depending where and how hard they hit it) because ever since the surgery ~my bottom lip always feels chapped. It's so annoying. I am forever putting chapstick to get rid of the feeling.

Since taking It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails, I still have that chappy-lip feeling but not as much and not as strong! Meaning I don't feel like I HAVE to put chapstick on all the time. If I'm out and about and realize my lip feels dry it's not so annoying like before. Before I would almost buy a chapstick because that's how awful my bottom lip felt. 


I still can't wait to see how my hair looks at the end of the 90 Day challenge. I'm not even half way through so I'm hopeful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Use The Thinking Tree Journals for 8th Grade

Update on Our 8th Grade Year with Using The Thinking Tree

Fun-Schooling Ethan (8th Grade)