It Works! Skin, Nail, Hair 90 Day Challenge ~Day 4 (Haematococcus Pluvials (providing 50 mcg astaxanthis) Whole Algae Extract)

Today I thought I'd post pictures of how I normally wear it my hair and with some leave in conditioner.
Sorry, not the best pic!
I usually wear my hair down so my scalp will completely dry. If I put it in a ponytail when it's wet the area where the ponytail is, is still damp at night. I don't like that.

Later around 11:00 or 12:00 I put it up unless it's been hot (like lately it has) then I'll just put it up with a claw clip.
Picture taken Friday ~6/24/16
I also put some sort of leave in conditioner. Right now I am not using oils to condition my hair, just Morrocco Method stuff like the Blood of the Dragon Gel (watered down) and/or the Diamond Crystal Mist.

In my Day 2 and Day 3 post I shared some pretty interesting ingredients. The reason being is when I went searching to find out more about It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails, is I found that all the reviews would list and explain the more known vitamins like ~Vitamin C, E, B6, Biotin, Zinc, Selenium, and Manganese which most people already know the benefits. Then they would list the rest without any explanation, so I thought I'd share some of the more unknown ingredients.

To see a list of ingredients click Here. From the It Works website it's suppose to help with:

·         Boosts your natural collagen and keratin production
·         Supports the body’s defenses against free radical damage
·         Moisturizes while enhancing skin’s elasticity and flexibility
·         Promotes healthy cell growth, strength, and shine

Today I thought I'd share abut the amazing--> Haematococcus Pluvials (providing 50 mcg astaxanthis) Whole Algae Extract. HP Whole Algae extract has astaxanthis, this is part of the carotenoid family which like the other two ingredients that I shared on Day 3 & 4~are great for the heart, has powerful antioxidant effects, and boost the immune system to name a few. To find out more please visit this website and this one as well.

It Works! HSN has 50 mcg of which converts to 0.05 mg if my calculations are correct. From the site I linked it mentions that it's safe to take up to 6mg per day.

This time I attached a quick video about Astaxanthis and how it's made from Haematococcus Pluvials.


And again, I was not asked to write anything about It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails nor am I being paid to write this. I am paying the regular loyal customer price of $33+ shipping.

I took the pictures in a different location today. I also put a book on my head so y'all would know that I am not bending my head down to make my hair appear shorter and/or up to make my hair appear longer. I got this idea from another blogger. Wish I would have started using a book from the beginning.
As you can see I still have that embarrassing gap of hair!!!
Forward facing
This is how my hair looks when I try to pull it forward. I'd love for it to drape down my shoulders.
Hair pulled back in a Flexi clip :)


Ponytail using a Flexi Clip.

I hope with all the pictures you will see that I'm not 'staging' anything, making my hair appear shorter than longer. I would certainly love to give you all a glowing report that my hair grew 3-6 inches but if that doesn't happen I'm okay with it. I'm (like many of you I'm sure) am a little skeptical. If it works, great! If not, I know that I'm taking a good vitamin supplement with some great health benefits. It's win-win either way.

From here on out I'm going to take pictures with what I use in my hair which is Blood of the Dragon Styling Gel (watered down) and a conditioning mist

I have noticed that my skin is softer. When I rub my arms and legs they are much more smooth I don't know if that can happen in 4 day with using It Works! HSN but that's what I've noticed. 

No skin issues or rashes either, yay! I was kinda of scared about that. 

I'll be slowing down eventually with It Works! Hair, Skin, Nail post. With the first two though I want to give you all an idea of how long my hair is up, down, sideways, etc. Not just one before and after picture. As you can see my hair is kind of weird with it being shorter one day and longer the next. So again, from here on out I'll only be putting my MM gel and leave in mist conditioner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Use The Thinking Tree Journals for 8th Grade

Update on Our 8th Grade Year with Using The Thinking Tree

Fun-Schooling Ethan (8th Grade)