Back-to-school Picture

My friend gave me this idea. Caleb and I came home from the post office. We mailed a package to Joshua.

I noticed our shadows and thought how my friend took pictures of their shadows and I thought they came out pretty neat.

I'm only sad that Joshua wasn't here to be in it (and that rascal Lance was asleep).
First it was Caleb and I, then I went in the house and told the rest of the kiddos what I wanted to do. Lance was still sleeping at almost 9:00!!! Unfortunately he's not in the pictures below.
 In order from left to right: Annette, Caleb, Mom, Ethan, and Brent.
In the one above Ethan is being silly and has his blanket on his head.


 This one would have been nice if the sun wasn't in Caleb's face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Use The Thinking Tree Journals for 8th Grade

Update on Our 8th Grade Year with Using The Thinking Tree

Fun-Schooling Ethan (8th Grade)