It Works! Hair, Skin, Nails ~Day 7

Wow, seven days. It went kind of slow but I think it's because I keep wanting my hair to grow like five inches, just kidding, no I'm not I'd love for that to happen but I know it takes time (smile).

One thing I have noticed is my skin is so, so, so soft. I can even scratch my arm or leg and no whit mark like before. Even though I eat lots of yummy fats I still had a bit of dry skin. You know like when you scratch your arm you get that whitish streak which I'm figuring is dead skin.Now I don't get that.

My feet are a bit dry still so we'll see if it improves my feet, haha! I would like to add that I don't put lotion on daily or oils like jojoba, coconut, almond, etc. I try to stay consistent but unfortunately I don't. I can go weeks without putting any oil or lotion/cream on. 

I keep rubbing my arms because they are so soft. Lupe has noticed as well.
Day 7 ~taken 6/27/16

I bet the It Works! People never had a person participate in the 90 day challenge with hair like this before (above pic). I have to lengths!
My hair looks much better when it's pulled back. I guess that's why I didn't notice how choppy hair in the back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How We Use The Thinking Tree Journals for 8th Grade

Update on Our 8th Grade Year with Using The Thinking Tree

Fun-Schooling Ethan (8th Grade)